PLEASE NOTE, THIS WEBSITE CONTAINS INFORMATION RELATING TO THE 2013 CONFERENCE. ONCE UPDATES ARE AVAILABLE FOR THE 2014 CONFERENCE, THEY WILL BE POSTED HERE SO PLEASE CHECK BACK REGULARLY.
The leading educational forum for the Nordic region’s buyside community
Structured Products Nordic Region will be returning to Stockholm on 16 May 2013.
The Structured Products Nordic Region conference will provide an opportunity for senior level product manufacturers, distributors, investors and advisors to come together and discuss the most relevant issues in today's market
This year's event represents a unique opportunity to hear from a distinguished panel about regulatory developments and how legislation will pave the way to a more transparent market. The conference will also offer an insight into the pricing and creation of new products and also provide information and thoughts on which products will prevail this year.
As well as product development, there will also be an emphasis on the technology that can be used to improve the creation and delivery of structured products to distributors, especially the private banking community.
Key topics include:
- Panel: Nordic region financial services authorities comment on local market regulation and product development
- How to use structured products to create a diverse and balanced portfolio
- Spotlight on credit-linked notes: What are the latest developments?
- Panel: Choosing the right products in a low interest rate environment
- The cost of structured products - Empirical results on returns of investing in these products
- Case study from a UK distributor: What are they doing?
- Champagne Round Table: Future of structured products and the retail investor - A Nordic market perspective
Speakers at the 2012 event included:
- Eric A. Greschner, Structured Products Trainer, YOURFINANCIALCOACHES.COM
- Magnus Björkman, Head of Division, Securities Business Law, FINANSINSPEKTIONEN
- Klas Johansen, Partner, OAK CAPITAL
- Toshiro Burns, Founder, NORTH STONE CAPITAL ADVISORS LLP
- Tim Mortimer, Managing Director, FUTURE VALUE CONSULTANTS
- Bernd Henseler, Vice President Structured Products, S&P INDICES
- Mikael Benguigui, Head of Equity Derivatives Sales, SUPERDERIVATIVES
- Daniel Somos, Chief Investment Strategist, EXCEED
- Edgar Luczak, Deputy CEO, GARANTUM FONDKOMMISSION AB
- Peter Schwendner, Partner, FORTINBRAS ASSET MANAGEMENT
- Johan Tjeder, Founder, STRUKTANALYS
- Dick Ahlqvist, Project Manager - Structured Products, SVENSKA FONDHANDLAREFÖRENINGEN (SWEDISH SECURITIES DEALERS ASSOCIATION)